Basra Gateway Terminal (BGT) has four dedicated berths for containerized cargo, capable of berthing Post Panamax vessels up to 340m long with modern state-of-art equipment, including 7 ship-to-shore cranes (out of which 3 largest cranes in Iraq with a capacity to handle 21 rows across) supported by rubber-tired gantry cranes, empty handlers, and reach stackers.
We offer the following services:
- 24/7 operations.
- Storage, stuffing/de-stuffing of containers, and CFS services with 25000 sqm of warehousing.
- Reefer containers storage and more than 1200 power sockets.
- 50 Ha of container storage.
- Full CCTV coverage of all operational areas.
- Electronic Data Interchange support for partners.
- IT systems: Navis Sparcs N4, and SAP.
- Compliance with Iraqi and International regulations and security systems. We have a scanner for containers and weighbridge.
- Compliance with ISPS and HSSE standards.